Two categories are services will be available as the GlycoMIP national user facility is established. Click on links for capabilities and specifications of instruments available to approved users. Contact us with questions.
- Bruker MALDI-2 Mass Spectrometer (timsTOF Pro/flex)
- Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Eclipse Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
The rheological properties of glycomaterial solutions and gels provide information about their flow behavior and resistance to deformation. They may also provide information about the shape and flexibility of the molecules when surrounded by a solvent, potential entanglements of these molecules with one another, and of the strength of interactions between the molecules and the solvent.
- Anton Paar MCR302 Rheometer
- Anton Paar Viscometer
Raman Optical Activity
- BioTools ChiralRAMAN-2X Spectrometer
Vibrational Circular Dichroism
- BioTools ChiralIR-2X Spectrometer
Molecular Interactions Analysis
Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Nicoya Alto
- Monolith Pico