2022 GlycoMIP Annual Meeting
Poster Session Details and Format Guidelines
- For this meeting, poster abstracts are not requested. This may change for future GlycoMIP meetings.
- You are responsible for printing and trimming your poster prior to the meeting, and for putting it up prior to the start of the poster session.
- Send a final PDF of your poster to Lauren prior to the meeting. We will not use it outside the meeting without your permission.
Poster Session Details:
Date and Time: Monday, March 7, 2022 from 1:45 – 2:55 p.m.
Location: Steger Hall Auditorium (Room 145) Foyer Area and Room 118
Setup Details: Poster setup will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, March 7. Locations will be pre-assigned. If you need tabletop space near your poster for samples, request this of Lauren prior to the meeting. Have your poster in place no later than 1:30 p.m. and remove it by 5:00 p.m.
You will be provided:
- Poster stand
- 36” x 24” foam board
- Mounting materials
Poster Format Guidelines:
Poster Size: 36” wide x 24” tall (trimmed size), landscape direction (see template). Note that template components, including header titles, can be deleted or added as necessary. You will need to add your own university logo along with any additional acknowledgements.
Access to GlycoMIP logos and acknowledgement language:
- The standard GlycoMIP acknowledgement is included on the template, along with the full logo and mini-logo.
- If you need additional logos, visit the footer of the website (https://glycomip.org/logo-download/).
- Alternate acknowledgement language is also available at the bottom of the website’s Restricted page (https://glycomip.org/restricted/).
For More Information or Assistance: